EdCo Empowers STEM and Robotics Teams
EdCo is a fast, easy, cost-efficient fundraising platform exclusively for teams and schools.
Our suite of powerful digital tools make it easy to ask for and receive donations to your STEM and Robotics team year after year. And we’re constantly building out new features and tools to help you fundraise.
Teams and schools have already raised over $1,000,000 on EdCo.
STEM and Robotics Fundraising Goes Even Further With Power Grants
STEM and Robotics teams will earn a Power Grant just by fundraising! We have $10,000 to award to teams just like yours.
For each $500 your team raises, up to $1,500, you’ll get $100 in Power Grants.
Stating March 1st, STEM and Robotics teams using EdCo automatically qualify for part of the $10,000 grant. The best part is the value increases in size as you raise funds.
- Raise $500 for a $100 Power Grant
- Raise $1000 for a $200 Power Grant
- Raise $1500 for a $300 Power Grant
Top Fundraising Teams Choose EdCo Because it’s:
Simple Fundraising for STEM and Robotics Teams
Underneath the fun and excitement of STEM and robotics competitions, lie costs like travel, tournament fees, and supplies.
EdCo is the leading fundraising platform for STEM/Robotics teams and their schools. Powerful digital tools like SMS and email and corporate matching give you the power to fundraise like never before.
Guided support and free resources help you set and meet your fundraising goals.
Build your page, add your team, share your story, and get the support you need to compete.
Not ready to start fundraising today? No problem, start your campaign and activate it when you’re ready.
Power Grants Terms of Service for STEM and Robotics Teams
- Dates available: 3/1/2020 until the $10,000 of total STEM and Robotics Power Grants funds run out. All funds raised will be counted toward earning a Power Grant beginning on March 1st at 6am EST. Funds raised before March 1st at 6am EST will not count toward earning a Power Grant.
You must be a STEM or robotics team to earn a Power Grant
- In order to earn a $100 Power Grant your team must raise $500
- Each team can earn up to three (3) $100 Power Grants (Raise $500 to earn a $100 Power Grant, raise $1000 to earn another, raise $1500 to earn another) for a maximum of $300.
- All Power Grants are distributed on a first come first serve basis while funds last
- Creating an account and/or team page/campaign page does not guarantee you will earn or receive a Power Grant
- Raising $500, $1000, or $1500 does not guarantee you will receive a Power Grant(s)
- This is a limited offer and EdCo has sole discretion in awarding Power Grants. In addition EdCo reserves the right to decline a team’s eligibility for Power Grants.
- Power Grants do not have any fees assessed on them
- Power Grants will be awarded on a once per business day basis
- Each time your team is awarded a Power Grant, you will receive an email from EdCo notifying you. You will also be able to see when a Power Grant is awarded to your team by viewing your Account History (login, on top right of screen, click Account button under yellow Request Funds button). Additionally, your Total Amount Available on your Dashboard will display the newly available Power Grant funds.